wickedcoolthoughts
Monday, December 31, 2007
  Object Relations:my friends car can run on my car's tyre....!
See how my friends car can run on my car's tyre!
Car myFerrai = new Car();

Car myFriendsFerrari = new Car();

Tyre tyre = myFerrari.removeTyre();

Tyre flatTyre = myFriendsFerrari.replaceTyre(tyre);

myFriendsFerrari.drive();




And with the Building and Floor, No you cannot exchange the Floor(s)
 
Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

My Photo
Name:
Location: India

I am passionate about making Better Software Solutions,that helps businesses to stay agile, by applying Agile,Lean and Systems Thinking principles. Also I grow coffee,spices and in general has big interest in pesticide free food!

Archives
December 2007 / January 2008 / February 2008 / March 2008 / June 2011 /


Powered by Blogger

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]